Out of State Vehicles

If you live in Danbury on or before October 1 of each year, your vehicles(s) should be registered in the City of Danbury. The City of Danbury should appear on your registration(s) as Tax Town Code 034. You have 60 days to transfer your vehicle once you have established residency in Connecticut.   Questions regarding registering your vehicle can be answered at Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles.

Failure to register your vehicle within allotted time frame may result in additional fees and fines.

To report an out of state registration please email our office.  Please provide detailed information regarding vehicles and or owners.  We will keep ALL reports confidential.